Selecting All Pages For Download

H2"O"

i don't quite understand what your trying to do, so this may be the wrong reply but:

When you run a search on the site and get the results back, twenty-five to page, you can download .loc files off that page. But only that page, then you move to the next page and download that .loc, etc. *(or at least thats how i understand it, i've never done it that way).

To get gpx files, you have to send gc.com money and they will make you a premium membership. As such you can run a search (aka pocket query) and have it emailed to you. This search can contact up to 500 waypoints.

I see you're a premium member, so you can create Pocket Queries to get the information you need.

But you can't get archived caches can you? I was wanting to do the same thing H2O was wanting so I could get a .loc (or .gpx) file of all my finds.

I see you're a premium member, so you can create Pocket Queries to get the information you need.

But you can't get archived caches can you? I was wanting to do the same thing H2O was wanting so I could get a .loc (or .gpx) file of all my finds.

Go to your profile. Click on stats. Click to show all caches you found. Click on each archived cache in this list. Download the gpx file off the cache page. Repeat as necessary.