Dnf

If I get to the cache location and look for a cache and don't find it, then I will log a DNF.

If I don't get to the site because of fading light, great globs of mud, blocked footpaths etc, then I might log a note, or not log at all.

I would like to see a note at least if possible because you might be helping the next people. I have been logging all caches I find on www.handicaching.com and I find it amazing how few of our caches are reported there. If you can't get to the cache because it is completely bogged out this might help the less adventurous or less able who follow in your boot prints.

Si

I agree again with you again Simon!! Gee twice in the one thread!!

It's got to be a record eh?? ;);):P;):P:P

Team Ullium.

Please read my posts again...perhaps you both missed something....

Lesson learnt here I think, Don't speed read your way through the posts. :D:huh:

I have done you a great mischief here Ullium, and I am forever in your debt :o .

I relinquish my comments with my dignity in shreds, please please please accept my sincere apologies :blink::grin:

Hahahahaha....why do I suspect a large slice of tongue in cheek in that post HH :D

No worries mate :D ....and I have changed that particular post to a note....I'm always more than ready to accommodate the owner's wishes in these circumstances :grin::):D:D

Team Ullium.

Edited by Team Ullium
Hahahahaha....why do I suspect a large slice of tongue in cheek in that post HH :D

No worries mate :huh: ....and I have changed that particular post to a note....I'm always more than ready to accommodate the owner's wishes in these circumstances :grin::D:o:D

Me!! Tongue in cheek, No Sir, Not me Sir, I never joke Sir!! :blink::grin:

Honestly, there was no need to change your log, I was happy with the type it was, If I wasn't I would have let you know when it was posted.

Me!! Tongue in cheek, No Sir, Not me Sir, I never joke Sir!! :blink::grin:

Honestly, there was no need to change your log, I was happy with the type it was, If I wasn't I would have let you know when it was posted.

It was a peculiar one that HH...I mean I was very very close to the cache location (I only needed to step over a low bit of barbed wire) and the clue seemed to fit well enough the area I was in....remember I was searching for this one without a full updated cache printout sheet!! And I was at a gate...it was just the wrong bleedin gate :grin::D:huh::o

However, I did enjoy my nose to nose meeting with that young horse :D

Not to mention finding your excellent cache (sook sook...forget about the Kinghouse experience eh?) with Angela shortly afterwards :D

Team Ullium.

OK went to Dublin for 4 days with all the Gear, printouts, maps, spares, enthusiasm, etc.

On way way to first cache came across a sign Guinness 2.50 Euros a Pint

Well that was it!, Born again Guinness Drinker

Can I claim all the Caches in Dublin area as:

"IOF" (incapable of finding)

or

"TPTF" (to p**ssed to find)

Snaik

:grin::grin::blink:

OK went to Dublin for 4 days with all the Gear, printouts, maps, spares, enthusiasm, etc.

On way way to first cache came across a sign Guinness 2.50 Euros a Pint

Well that was it!, Born again Guinness Drinker

Can I claim all the Caches in Dublin area as:

"IOF" (incapable of finding)

or

"TPTF" (to p**ssed to find)

Snaik

:D:blink::D

Hey Snaik, you should have done this one

This log was quite appreciative.

A great way to combine pints and caching.