Adopt My [4[43s Please..heh

cache_ninja

hey everyone...looks like i might be moving next summer, not sure where yet(not totally under my control), but likely...away. been slowly picking up/archiving caches and such..family illness and other things have made this slower than anticipated...wont have time in the spring(will be working 100hrs a week for a few months, then fleeing to Wellington, NZ for a bit).. will likely get time to grab up a bunch/most of my caches around this xmas.

although i always meant for my caches to be temporary, creating experiences for people just for a short time, only to remain in memory(and i suppose, in collective memory in cyberspace)...would be nice for some of them to carry on...

please let me know(e-mail only), if you are interested in helping out in any way (adopting, or helping pick up the remains). no worries, i'll be able to handle this on my own, but thought i'd ask...

take care everyone, hope you are all well

c/n

remaining caches that need adoption:(or would even help if someone might pick it up and ill archive it) otherwise ill be picking up/archiving these soon: lemme know if you are interested in any of my others(NYC, some Harriman etc), i'll be getting to those sooner, most will be archived/removed..a handful have been adopted already...

DE:

delaware 7 (1st cache in Delaware)

Harriman: +NJ:

Doodletown (1st cache in, well, doodletown apparently..many followed, lucien fixed it up, but its not as special a spot anymore, could be archived)

L.Bug-nice spot, my second attempt to bring people up to pine meadow lake-needs new container

n_se-anthony's nose, would love if someone might be interested in adopting this one, great spot/view..

crossroads-kinda interesting hidden place(good fishing!), found it on the way to davidson cache, wish people didnt go through people's lawns to get there, signs are misleading, might archive it unless someone is interested...

LI:

naoko-bird land on your hands, on the beach, neat spot ...would be cool to continue this one on, people seem to love it there...

MA

r_point-great lookout , 1st greylock cache..

berry cache-pittsfield state forrest, nice spot to hike and camp for families, needs to be fixed up...

MD

Turino cache-1st attempt to bring people to gunpowder, trashed, needs to be picked up..

k thats it for now..........

LI:

naoko-bird land on your hands, on the beach, neat spot ...would be cool to continue this one on, people seem to love it there..

I will most definately take this one. It's still one of my favorites.

What are two birds in a hand worth?

1818198_1000.jpg

Edited by JMBella
crossroads-kinda interesting hidden place(good fishing!), found it on the way to davidson cache, wish people didnt go through people's lawns to get there, signs are misleading, might archive it unless someone is interested...

I would be willing to take this one. I know the area pretty well, and I am amazed that this area hasn't been developed yet. As long as it is not, I would like to keep people coming back to check it out.

Thats had my stymied for almost 3 years. I gave it a shot today and DNF'd it.

Hmmm... I'm trying to recall this cache, but I think I parked at N41 05.837 W74 10.351 which is a pull off of Stag Hill Rd which has a fence by it. The "road" that is fenced off is Riverview Dr which shows on MapSource as well as MapPoint. I think I just followed the "road" (ignore the signs as recommended on the cache page) into the area and then walked around the right of the pond.

I wonder where you were coming in from?

Found this couple weekends ago. Team DEMP was correct; Stag Hill Road, then follow the road around the reservoir, ford the stream, you'll find it easily. We approached from the Mansion side first, and realized that even though we were .25 away, the risk simply wasn't worth it.