C.a.c.h.e. Gathering

Team GeoHoy

We'd have to see who is interested and where we could do it. Right now it looks like Team GeoHoy, Father Goose, Tahosa and Sons, and Team GPSaxophone. Anyone know a good place to gather that we could make a reservation? This time of year people will be booking holiday parties. I say let's just brave it and have it outside...NOT...lol.

Anyone know of a lodge with a big fireplace?

I have a firepit in the back yard, and a nintendo indoors for the kids if all else fails.

And yes most places book up for parties, and that involves some cash. And then we have to figure out the distances. For the Sax family its a long ways to my area, as well as it is for me to go to Denver.

And maybe I can find a Lodge if the situation is worth asking the question, but don't hold your breath on it either.

Anyone know of a lodge with a big fireplace?

I have a firepit in the back yard, and a nintendo indoors for the kids if all else fails.

And yes most places book up for parties, and that involves some cash. And then we have to figure out the distances. For the Sax family its a long ways to my area, as well as it is for me to go to Denver.

And maybe I can find a Lodge if the situation is worth asking the question, but don't hold your breath on it either.

I'm only limited on distance depending on what day this event is held. I'm off work Dec. 18th/19th and 23-26. If you're looking at other dates, just let me know

Since my schedule is never the same I find it hard to make long range plans unless I can plan it well in advance. I know when I'm off from the 12th to the 18th. and after that its a wild guess.

We are almost to the halfway point in this month and it seems that our event coordinator has quit or gone locationless, so who ever is going to call an event should do so and hope that someone shows up.

Since my schedule is never the same I find it hard to make long range plans unless I can plan it well in advance. I know when I'm off from the 12th to the 18th. and after that its a wild guess.

We are almost to the halfway point in this month and it seems that our event coordinator has quit or gone locationless, so who ever is going to call an event should do so and hope that someone shows up.

If you don't mind one closer to CO Springs... :blink: