Kudos

amytincan

Can I say the website and forums are the coolest thing since peppermint icecream? I really didn't know where to post this thread. I cannot believe, in the few excursions we've made, that I have discovered new things and new activites to do and try. It gets my brain into overtime. and I always know where I am.

Anyway, thanks!

Amy

Can I say the website and forums are the coolest thing since peppermint icecream?

I have to agree.

Since 'finding' the forums, I have learnt so much, had some good discussions, and made a lot of on-line friends.

The forum has reduced the huge distance between participants to absolutely nothing, making those of us who live and cache in countries far removed from yours feel a part of the entire geocaching phenomenon.

It's cool going to look at a cache that catches your eye, or one that is mentioned in one of the threads, and seeing that it's 14,856.93 kilometres away from your home co-ordinates!!!! Way cool!

The geocaching community is a great one. Long may it last.

:P

The geocaching community is a great one. Long may it last.

Yes indeed. I have enjoyed the sport and it's participants for several years now. It's great. Hope geocaching continues to grow in your corner of the globe, so those cool caches aren't all thousands of kilometers away.

Hey, nice Avatar!

~erik~