Waterproof Small Spiral Notebook For Logs

amytincan

I found these in the Boy Scouts catalog, they are for Venturing-BSA, but you could put a sticker over the logo on the cover if you choose...or tear out the pages for your micros. They are on clearance for $2.40

Venturing Waterproof Trail Journal..This conveniently sized notepad features waterproof paper. Impervious to rain and humidity. 3" x4 5/8" slips easily into your pocket. 50 ruled sheets with vinyl cover and spiral binding.

I'm not going to link because I don't know if this violates board rules. You can figure it out if you want to order one.

thanks Jeremy! I belong to another board that a vague description is fine but links are not. You turn into Pea Flambe if you violate the TOB.

*EDIT* its not an online store. Call 1-800-323-0732 to order it.

Follow these directions to find the item. Click the link, Enter the store (click the BSA logo) look for "closeout" section (click it), then Waterproof Trail Journal is listed (click it). You should be able to shop from there. They are $2.40

Scoutstuff.org

edited because of bad link

edited again because of bad luck

Edited by amytincan