Must Be Fate Telling Me To Place Another Cache....

shadango

I have ben thinking about placing another cache, this time in a ammo can.....But I havent gotten around to buying one...

Well, on teh way home yesterday, what did I find??

Someone was throwing out a perfectly good ammo box!!! I was on my motorcycle but needless to say I couldnt pass it up......interesting ride home, but hey I got a free ammo box!

I guess I need to plan out my next cahce now!

Just thought I would share that.... :anibad:

I have ben thinking about placing another cache, this time in a ammo can.....But I havent gotten around to buying one...

Well, on teh way home yesterday, what did I find??

Someone was throwing out a perfectly good ammo box!!! I was on my motorcycle but needless to say I couldnt pass it up......interesting ride home, but hey I got a free ammo box!

I guess I need to plan out my next cahce now!

Just thought I would share that....

HEY! I wasn't throwing that ammo box out, that's my new cache "Cache in the Trash". Thanks alot, CACHE THIEF! :mad:

:laughing:

Hey: I live near two military bases, Fort Irwin which is the Desert Training Center, and the Marine Corps Logistics Base and do you think ammo cans are easy to get? I even have contacts on both bases and I can't get them. So, I use Tupperware. Works for me. :blink:

Edited by rebapac