Can't Use Pay Pal

St.Brendan

To purchase a premium membership, send a check or money order in the mail to Groundspeak per the instructions on the membership page.

To buy Groundspeak merchandise, credit cards/debit cards are accepted by Sunrise Identity (the "Shop Groundspeak" online store operator).

I didn't see that option for purchasing TB's. I am a premium member; do I need to search elsewhere to purchase Travel Bug's?

To purchase a premium membership, send a check or money order in the mail to Groundspeak per the instructions on the membership page.

To buy Groundspeak merchandise, credit cards/debit cards are accepted by Sunrise Identity (the "Shop Groundspeak" online store operator).

I didn't see that option for purchasing TB's. I am a premium member; do I need to search elsewhere to purchase Travel Bug's?

You can buy gc.com tags either from the store itself here.

You can also use paypal and get them with a lower shipping cost (but this is only for tags. Thats over here.

Edited by welch

I dont know how I managed it, but around 3 years ago PayPal asked if I wanted their credit card. it let me pull $ right out of my paypal account. I dont use it often (since I've cut back on my ebaying), but when I *DO* have money in the account, its been very convenient to have a credit card to take it out with

PayPal costs you nothing to make purchases.. only takes a few minutes to sign up. It is widely used throughout the net. If your selling it is less expensive than accepting the 'major credit cards'.. If you never looked into purchasing "major credit card' services and equipment you would be shocked at the cost. I do peddle stuff I make and that still is a drawback to some sales.. not taking "major cards'.

I do not mind taking a small hit from paypal for items I have sold. Beats the heck out of snail mail, paper checks or money orders.

Charles

Mt Vernon WA