Where Are The Waterfalls?

SixDogTeam

Patrick is on this mad passionate frenzy. He's hidden a couple of caches that take you to neat little waterfalls...that we've found serendipitously. Is there a SOURCE that will locate waterfalls for us? Now that we have caches in every cemetery in a 300 mile radius, we've chainged our focus. Not Niagara falls, mind you, just little ones( 2'-30' ) on creeks that empty into the rivers, that's about all we have around here... We don't want to hike down every creekbed in the county... Any ideas on how I can find out where they are? Do they show up on topo maps, for example? :blink:

I think waterfall caches are a great idea.

I've done a lot of hiking and never seen a waterfall guide.

I would guess you'll just have to start walking the local waterways that are shown on topo maps, and that run across some tight contour lines.

You can start using finding waterfalls as your excuse for hiking instead of finding geocaches. :blink:

Well six dog and Patrick,

I love your caches!!!!!!!!!! I have a few of them under my belt. I was wondering if you were gonna make it an effort to place a cache in every cemetary in the state :blink: I was gonna ask you if you needed help ;) to cover the northern counties. But I am in love with the waterfall cache theams. I also think Star of Team Tigger is in love with them too. anyways We Love Patrick!!!!!!!! He's so adorable. *gives scritches and belly rubs* to Patrick for me :D

Awsome Ev-

the amish geocacher

I was wondering if you were gonna make it an effort to place a cache in every cemetary in the state ;) I was gonna ask you if you needed help :lol: to cover the northern counties. But I am in love with the waterfall cache theams. I also think Star of Team Tigger is in love with them too. anyways We Love Patrick!!!!!!!! He's so adorable. *gives scritches and belly rubs* to Patrick for me :o

Awsome Ev-

the amish geocacher

Hi, Ev, We're getting burned out on the boneyard caches, If you want to hide some under the Indiana Spirit Quest banner, we'd be honored! If you need any research done, we might be able to help on that too. We're going out this AM searching for Waterfalls. Patrick is getting spoiled from all your scritches...