As In Life Trying To Help Cuts Your Own Throat.

5¢

... what would it take each ... paying member to help this site out with the weekend slowdown? I get treated like crap by a moderator to my surpise. ...

I read your entire post, but it seems that it can all be boiled down to two issues.

To paraphrase your first issue, what can members do about the gc.com site being slow on the weekends. I haven't experienced a problems, but I haven't been caching heavily lately. There are a few things I have done when the site was slow in the past, however. First, I run my PQs during the week. This way, I don't need to pull cache info off the site on the weekend when it might be slow. Second, I logged my finds early in the week, rather than on the weekend. In taking these steps, I totally avoided any problems the site had on the weekends. I suppose if enough of us did the same, the site would not be slow over the weekend.

Your second issue referred to an altercation you had with a mod. I'm not aware of the specifics of this issue, and don't care to be. Email him and try to work it out. If that doesn't work, shoot an email to gc.com regarding the problem. If the results don't please you, you are left with living with the issue or finding new forums to hang out in.

What do you all want an off topic forum or the ability to log your stinking finds?

WE don't care about the off topic forum, but we do want to have the ability to log our stinking finds, altho we've never had any problems. It's the sweet smelling ones that give us headaches! Seriously, tho, we are dead set against smart alec posts... :lol: