This Doesn't Seem Rightq

daxe

Thank you for calling this to our attention. I have temporarily deleted the log with the offending pictures until Hydee can take the appropriate action tomorrow.

Thank you for your rapid attention to this problem, especially with the problems that the website was having. As usual the mods are on their toes.

Cache Well

just like it says..I checked the gallery to try and find info on a TB I found today and some clever dope named "pietro" has decided to post a picture of himself naked drinking wine.  I didnt even see a travel bug in the picture. See for yourself!

~daxe

The picture wasn't for one of the travel bugs I have encountered (got one just today), I just saw it in the gallery when I dropped in there. I actually emailed the general website contact and got an automated reply, then dropped in here to bring it to (hopefully) someone's attention. I see that has happened.

When I look there now I still see the thumbnail for the pietro picture and the other nude beach one but clicking them shows 'archived' in the place where the enlarged pic would usually be. The rest of the log is intact.

Glad this was dealt with before someone with more delicate eyes ran into it.

~daxe