Feature Enhancement

CachingWomyn

Yes, it would be nice if we could sort the caches differently.

California is a big state. When I click on new caches in this (state), it would be appreciated if we could break down the area. Maybe by county. It is awfully time-consuming to have to click on a cache on the list and find out it is at the opposite end of the state. Or even in the next county, which could be an hour drive away.

If we could punch in our zip for just the new caches, that would be ok, too. :anibad:

I'm trying to figure out what the request is. With the Zipcode search, you can specify the radius in miles. I don't know what the limits are in this page for non-premium members. And the State pages all have a pull-down menu to select large cities within the state. What is it that you want to do? Do this from the Search results Page, is that it?

Hope this helps.

Cache Well

Sorry, I don't see a place to specify radius in miles, only a place for zipcode, state and/or country. Am I missing something? I'm a premium member.

CachingWomyn

Click on Hide & Seek a Cache link on the GC.com Home page (the page you see the three items you mention). This gives a lot of search options, the Zipcode search having a mileage entry.

Hope this helps

Cache Well

You can look at the "Geocaching.com maps (shows caches)" linked on every cache description page for maps that pan, zoom, show, and identify caches.

Probably not exactly what you're asking for, but, I've found it handy at times.

Pocket queries are the only way to filter by dates placed, that I'm aware of.

GSAK is a great program to use once you get a few queries downloaded. It keeps a master database and will filter and sort just about anything you can imagine.