Archive Tb Option

Theseus

I'd like to be able to archive a TB once it has gone missing. It sort of bums me out every time I pull up my TB list and I see the two lost TB souls who more than likely will always continue to show up with a location of Unknown. If I could archive them then only "active" TBs would show up in the list with a link to "Show archived". Of course if they made a miraculous recovery then they should revert back to active.

Just a random thought on a lovely Labor Day before I head out to find some tupperware. Thanks again for all the hard work, Jeremy, et al.

There is a travel bug graveyard, and a pinned forum dedicated to it is here.

I'm not worried about where the TB shows up (in a cache or grabbed) once it is gone. That problem was taken care of by the Unknown feature. What I would like is the ability to archive TBs so that they no longer show up on the Mine list of TBs that is accessed through My Cache Page. Even if placed in a TB Graveyard the TB still shows up forever on the Mine list.

I'd like to be able to archive a TB once it has gone missing. It sort of bums me out every time I pull up my TB list and I see the two lost TB souls who more than likely will always continue to show up with a location of Unknown. If I could archive them then only "active" TBs would show up in the list with a link to "Show archived". Of course if they made a miraculous recovery then they should revert back to active.

Just a random thought on a lovely Labor Day before I head out to find some tupperware. Thanks again for all the hard work, Jeremy, et al.

There's an option to put your bug into limbo. It's a better solution that the graveyard, since the latter really screws up the travel distance.