Does Anyone Know Who The Tb Exterminator Is?

Ben & JJ

No-one has ever seen a card like this? Odd....I know other people have visited the cache I saw it in.....I even think I remember seeing talk about a TB that vanished there....Is this a joke? I really hope that this "TB Exterminator" card is a joke but these days it seems that there are always people out to ruin a good thing.

I guess this is a "bump"....I really want to know what this means

I recall seeing something similar to this with a racing TB. A TB had raced ahead to DC, apparently by skipping some states which it wasn't allowed to do by the race rules. A "TB Bounty Hunter" confiscated the racing TB. Clicking on this profile (and I think it was TB Bounty Hunter), the user image was a big pile of "dead" TBs that this user confiscated. I'm not sure if this is a sanctioned thing or a TB police function. There are plenty of "rules lawyers" in most games, geo-caching has plenty of places for that kind of mentality to develop. The card you found may be the way this particular person leaves evidence to the TB's removal.

All the above is my conclusion from observed TB/caches/profiles. The reality of the situation may be more cryptic.

I had my bug "exterminated" temporarily. It was picked up in June '03 in Florida, and someone reported that it had been replaced by a geocache pest control card on the cache. It then reappeared 6 months later in Texas.

I received a personal email from the cacher who revived it in Texas. They told me that they were given a whole pile of exterminated bugs from this exterminator "friend" to circulate back into the geoworld.

See logs for 6/03-12/03 here