Sacramento Geocachers

1904PirateCrew

We live in Sacramento and are looking for people in our age group (21yrs to 30 years) that are also geocachers.

Hope to meet up soon

I'm in the area, but according to your parameters, I'm too old to meet you.

Go to one of the RCGDS monthly functions. You will meet lots of nice people.

The next one is listed on the web site.

...looking for people in our age group (21yrs to 30 years) that are also geocachers.

I'm in the area, but according to your parameters, I'm too old to meet you.

Maybe you need to meet two or three of them. <_< [spelled out: 30+30...] Welcome SactoPirateCrew from the Central Valley Cachers!

Hey Alan! I know your wonderful group meet up there all the time and you know that many of us down here meet from time to time. Well, the other day when you mentioned the Lodi Barrier, it got me to thinking [which isn't always pritty]. Wouldn't be interesting to have a gathering - say this fall - at a half way point. Lodi comes to mind! It could be a great way for both RCGDS and the CVC to meet and compare evil/dirty tricks that can be stashed. You know, just like we always do when you get a group of cachers together.

It could be a late morning gathering to allow travel time [coffee doesn't always work to an early morning travelers advantage] and then no one would have to go home in the dark.

Just a thought. :unsure:

Edited by Green Achers

Bill... 30+30?? Are you saying I'm that old? oh.. 30+30.. more than one. I get it.

That's a great idea. A simple morning gathering would be nice and the Lodi barrier would be a good location.

Does anybody know of a good Lodi location for coffee?

I live near Elk Grove and work in Stockton, so I pass through Lodi on 99 every day. I'll take a look at the area.

Edited by GeoSharks

SactoPirateCrew:

I'm out with my kids caching nearly every weekend. The TSRORexx Crew is 5 & 3, my son being the youngest. Your boy and mine may have a good time getting dirty while we cache. Judging by the pattern of your caches found that I've followed recently, you're in the Natomas area. I work at McClellan. Perhaps an afterwork geocaching gathering is in order?

~~~TSRO_Rexx

SactoPirateCrew:

You can count me in on TSRORexx's offer since we usually go caching together. I'd love to meet new people in the Sacto area. I'm not originally from here - moved from the east coast a year and a half ago and find that geocaching is a great way to see parts of the city that I never would've gone to. And now that I've passed one of our friends in number of caches, TSRORexx is next on my list to catch. :wacko: So I'm really motivated to find more.