Geo-burnt

I had to break up with my girlfriend of a year and a half because I realized it just was not gonna work she doesn't have a clue in life.  Instead of thinking about her Geocaching keeps me busy enough to not dwell over something I know I did for the best but still feel bad.  . .  I still enjoy geocaching and it is my relief right now from my everyday problems.

There is a theory that all sport is a diversion from thinking constantly about sex. Maybe the RASH burn out means that your sex life is great. Sounds NORMal to me!

I just returned from a 2 month hiatus in caching.

The last cache was a puzzle multi where the hider goofed on the web page and sent me into a dense patch of ticks and poison ivy.

In the weeks it took me to heal, and remove the final embedded ticks, I realized that all the new caches in my area were micros, or stuck in dense brush. I just decided to give it a break until I wanted to come back.

So today I did 2 new ones for lunch. Wouldn't you know it, but the first one was a micro [:P]

But, I'm back!

I just returned from a 2 month hiatus in caching.

The last cache was a puzzle multi where the hider goofed on the web page and sent me into a dense patch of ticks and poison ivy.

In the weeks it took me to heal, and remove the final embedded ticks, I realized that all the new caches in my area were micros, or stuck in dense brush. I just decided to give it a break until I wanted to come back.

So today I did 2 new ones for lunch. Wouldn't you know it, but the first one was a micro [:D]

But, I'm back!

Glad you finally dusted off your jacket and got back to it. :P

I think this feeling is pretty common. I have gone periods where I had to take a break for a few weeks. I have made an effort to go caching with some one else. I find a good caching companion, family or friend, makes it fresh again. It's not so much the finds it's the conversation and company that's making worth my time these days. I'm sure I will get the urge to power cache by myself sometime soon but for now I like having a companion.

Cache On & Keep it fun!