Placing Caches

Dennisfauchez

Alright, I've placed a cache (Are youaffraid of the dark) And I thought it'd be nice to incluse a web page with pictures and junk. So I made that page, turned out pretty nice

(www.geocities.com/dennisfauchez/GPS) Now why is it when I fill out that little box that says "Related Websites?" and I click "Edit Listing" it just clears that field and doesn't show my site on the listing??? :(

If anyone can help Please post :D

Thnx

-D-

Hey isn't that one near Ottawa or Smith's Falls?

Couldn't you just include the link in your cache description?

Thorin

It's not the one near Ottawa or Smith's Falls... It's near Thorold and Decew Falls. :blink:

And I did include the link in my cache description. That's the best I could do seeing how the other option didn't seem to work.

Alright, I've placed a cache (Are youaffraid of the dark) And I thought it'd be nice to incluse a web page with pictures and junk. So I made that page, turned out pretty nice

(www.geocities.com/dennisfauchez/GPS) Now why is it when I fill out that little box that says "Related Websites?" and I click "Edit Listing" it just clears that field and doesn't show my site on the listing??? :blink:

If anyone can help Please post :blink:

Thnx

-D-

I believe they've finally disabled the "related web site" function because it actually appeared under the heading of "user's web page". I'm guessing they just didn't change the cache submission forum. I just tried adding a related web page to one of my caches and nothing happened.

So, I think all you can do is put the link on the cache page itself.