Can Someone Please Reset My Post Count?

Sissy-n-CR

A while back, I complained to CR that folks were going to paint me with his brush for posting under 'our' account. He graciously agreed to start his own account for forum use. I am a long time lurker, but now that I am posting, it looks like I am a pro! I figure I have maybe 20 posts.

Thanks in advance if you can do this!

Sissy

A while back, I complained to CR that folks were going to paint me with his brush for posting under 'our' account. He graciously agreed to start his own account for forum use. I am a long time lurker, but now that I am posting, it looks like I am a pro! I figure I have maybe 20 posts.

Sissy

You're not even close to GPSax...you still look like a n00b compaired to him :blink:

Sissy

You're not even close to GPSax...you still look like a n00b compaired to him :blink:

But she's cuter :lol:

Sissy

But she's cuter :lol:

depends on whether it is a male or female making that observation. :lol:

Sissy

You're not even close to GPSax...you still look like a n00b compaired to him :P

But she's cuter :blink:

:D:D:lol:

Sissy

You're not even close to GPSax...you still look like a n00b compaired to him :D

But she's cuter :blink:

:D:cry::lol:

i would guess you're male. :P

Sissy, why not just start a second account on gc.com with a similar name and use that account to post to the forums, but keep your other account for caching? That wouldn't draw any heat as far as being accused of being a sock puppet, because it would be the only account you post with, and everyone would know it was you. It would just be an "alternate account". :(

Sissy, why not just start a second account on gc.com with a similar name and use that account to post to the forums, but keep your other account for caching? That wouldn't draw any heat as far as being accused of being a sock puppet, because it would be the only account you post with, and everyone would know it was you. It would just be an "alternate account". :(

That would be a better alternative I would think if you are really worried about it. Post counts are usually an automatic function of a forum. I'm not totally sure about this board, but I know the one I manage does not have any way to reset a post count. The only thing you can do is delete all those old posts, and that's not practical. I wouldn't worry about it. Most of us know who you two folks are!