Handicapped Accessible Caches In Wv

Man In The Wild

What caches do you think would be best for people with handicaps to find in WV?

MeeMaw mentioned "A Cache For Harris" as a possibility in another topic. I think this would be a good cache for most.

Please list what caches you think would be good, and any comments about what might limit people from finding the cache (or even help them.)

Bluet's Find The 9 would be pretty good, but the grass and other land features may cause trouble for wheelchairs.

Our Welcome to St. Albans cache should be findable by anybody day or night if you know where to look.

Hometown Family Picnic Cache - easy terrain but grassy area

Thanks for mentioning Hometown. It really must be time to get the cache fixed properly (it's findable as it is now.) My guess is the ground is pretty dry now. Since they cut down a lot of the trees there the area tends to be either flooded or just muddy much of the time, so I imagine it could be trouble for some handicaps. You can usually find a way to the cache without too much trouble in the mud unless the Washington Park part (outside the part in the woods) is soggy as well.