Premium Subscription

camnpete

Go to http://www.geocaching.com/subscribe/ and first select the 2nd section (not the top section). I guess that's out of order eh? Anyway, either use PayPal to subscribe for a month, an annual subscription, or an annual recurring subscription.

If you don't have a PayPal account you can sign up using the link. Otherwise, you would log into your PayPal account and then make the payment.

Once you make the payment, you'll get an email mailed to you which has the subscription number, so go back to http://www.geocaching.com/subscribe/ and enter the number in the top section.

I assume you'll see the same screen as me, though I'm already a subscriber. Maybe it looks different if you haven't subscribed yet (I don't remember).

If you are at a page and not sure what to do, be a bit specific on what it's showing and someone can jump in and help.

You're missing the initial question people.

Camnpete: You need to send them money before they'll give you an ID number.

I'd cut and paste the links but I'm sure there will be some one along soon who isn't under the same censorship constraints as I, and they'll post the appropriate links for you.

i became a premium member today and It says that I can change the Forum Title...I did but it still says geocacher? Any help?

Yes, go back to the profile page, remake your changes... after submitting them, immediately hit the button the far left to go to the forums (while you are still logged in).

It SHOULD say that your user profile has been updated in the forums. (edit - or something to that effect)

If you change it and go do something else (logout, for example) it will not affect the forums and you'll have to start over.

Good luck! :unsure:

Edited by New England n00b