Traditionalcaches

Thanks for the info I guess i can just include archived caches in my search?? Or did I actually do something that I can undo?? Sorry for my ignorance but I can never leave well enough alone!!

That was a joke based on another thread. I appologize for taking advantage of your thread for it.

On the map page there is a legend. Make sure the box for "Tradititional' is checked.

Edited by Renegade Knight

How about an *accurate* answer?

From time to time, one or more of the little cache icons on the map server temporarily "disappears." It is a known bug, as Jeremy is aware of it from posts over in the Geocaching.com forum. Usually a reboot of the map server fixes it, IIRC. So, check later on and the icons should reappear. It happened to me earlier in the week, but I'm seeing them fine today. That's good, as I am busy planning a trip out of town.

From time to time, one or more of the little cache icons on the map server temporarily "disappears." It is a known bug, as Jeremy is aware of it from posts over in the Geocaching.com forum. Usually a reboot of the map server fixes it, IIRC. So, check later on and the icons should reappear. It happened to me earlier in the week, but I'm seeing them fine today. That's good, as I am busy planning a trip out of town.

As soon as I took my own advice in reverse and unchekc them all. They all dissapeared. So far so good. Then to check out the TB ability and see if it matches my stats post I just did TB's. Nothing. Then I chekced them all again and only got the ones that I had found.

So it looks like the bug strikes in strange ways.

From time to time, one or more of the little cache icons on the map server temporarily "disappears."  It is a known bug, as Jeremy is aware of it from posts over in the Geocaching.com forum.  Usually a reboot of the map server fixes it, IIRC.  So, check later on and the icons should reappear.  It happened to me earlier in the week, but I'm seeing them fine today. That's good, as I am busy planning a trip out of town.

As soon as I took my own advice in reverse and unchekc them all. They all dissapeared. So far so good. Then to check out the TB ability and see if it matches my stats post I just did TB's. Nothing. Then I chekced them all again and only got the ones that I had found.

So it looks like the bug strikes in strange ways.

when i uncheck the boxes nothing happens, I have to click on of the pan in/out buttons and then click the opposite button before any changes happen