Geocaching Horror Story

I'm just gonna say that if this was in fact a geocacher, lets all be considerate of their family members should they frequent the forums.

Neither of this information is known, but there is at least one person for whom this issue is sensitive.

Thank you for your understanding. At least until this is all figured out.

I wonder if the log really means "exactly", or if the body was just nearby. If it was "exactly" at the coords, that would strongly suggest that the murder had something to do with geocaching or geocachers. I hope not, and feel bad for the victim and the finders.

nfa

Edited by NFA
I wonder if the log really means "exactly", or if the body was just nearby. If it was "exactly" at the coords, that would strongly suggest that the murder had something to do with geocaching or geocachers. I hope not, and feel bad for the victim and the finders.

nfa

Caches are hidden in out of the way spots or as close to them as you can get. This is the same place a body would be dumped to prevent discovery for a while.

That woudln't automaticly mean a body by a cache is foul play by geocachers. I do think it means that that you can expet geocachers to keep finding bodies and to do it on a more frequet bases as there are more and more geocachers.