Log Sheets For Micro Cache..?

findit53

Ranger One, that type of comment is absolutely inappropriate for the Getting Started forum. I would suggest that you refrain from posting in this friendly corner of the forums unless you can offer useful assistance and stay in line with the forum conduct guidelines that are linked at the top left corner of the forum page.

Note back to bons..

What's up with this? I agree, it's got to apply to everyone!

Mine was not an insult back to the original attacker as you would have interpeted, but only a reply to remind the attacker that he/she was indeed out of line in the first place! Maybe you need to go back and read my first post in the beginning so you might undrestand that I was NOT making an attack, but only asking a question. Remember this forum topic?...Back to basics...Getting Started!

The question has been answered. The train is still moving, but there is no engineer. Closing this topic to avoid a derailment.

Everyone is invited to kick back and chill out. Did you ever wonder where an Alaskan sled dog team would go to chill out? It is very cold there. But, anyways, I found the answer. We should all be like these doggies. Peace out.

beach.jpg