Members Only Tb

5¢

I concur. The only way I know of to do this would be to place it in a M.O. cache, with an instruction tag that it only be placed in other M.O. caches. It's anyone's guess as to whether the finder would comply, and as soon as it gets placed in an ordinary cache, it's no longer guaranteed to make it back into another M.O. cache again.

I can't even think of a way that you could restrict access on something like a TB in the first place...

Edit: With the way that some people feel about Member Only status, it may even be susceptible to disappearance at the hands of someone who has a thing against restricted access.

Edited by Seamus

I was wanting to make a book. Like a story book. I would start it and then everyone would add a little to the story and pass it on. I thought if it went to members only 1 it would be safer and 2 it would kind of be special that only members would be a part of it.

I was wanting to make a book. Like a story book. I would start it and then everyone would add a little to the story and pass it on. I thought if it went to members only 1 it would be safer and 2 it would kind of be special that only members would be a part of it.

Interesting idea (book) for a traveler.

A. No more so than MOCs are safe from being trashed and B. not sure how how premium gc.com members would make it any more special than any group of people that have helped a traveler on its journey.

Also, you wouldn't be able to restrict who gets the see the TB page (the state page is still going to list it among the most recent moved, right?), or get a audit log of who saw it. Not that means they can log it without the number, but I see it as pretty lame to have a traveler everyone can watch but only some can log :unsure: .