Archived Virtual/locationless Caches

Most people who read the forums know about the famous Yellow Jeep Fever and why it was arcived. Yet, almost daily there are still a LOT of people logging this cache as a find. Seeing this, do virtuals or locationless caches ever truely become archived since they can be logged regardless? Have there been other such caches that have met a premature death yet are still being logged? And, most importantly, what do TPTB think about it? Just wondering, because I'm awfully temped to log YJF, especcially since i got one sitting in my drive way right now...

There are legitamate finds on archived caches. It's up the the owner of the archived cache to delete the logs if archived meant "NO MORE LOGS"

In the case of the Yellow Jeep the owner doesn't mind continued logs. The cache was archived by TPTB due to problems it was causing by having so many logs. The issue was a server issue and having it archived solved the problem. Unless TPTB allow a Yellow Jeep II locationless cache as a special exception to the circumstances everyone will need to log the old one as the owner intends.