Need A Gps!

I have a ETREX that I would be willing to sell. The basic unit cost me $80.00 on a Fry's Electronics sale, and I bought a cover that protects the unit and screen, and a serial cable. I would sell the whole deal for $90.00, and I will pay shipping.

I bought a SPORT TRAK MAP, and a GPS 315. My Etrex works great, and have upload/download capability. I have downloaded both EasyGPS, and GSAK (Geocache swiss army knfe). The Serial Cable is also a Cig. Lighter power cable (dual). Check this out....A non-sale price of an Etrex is $99.00 everyday in Target Stores...The Cover is $15.00, and the cable is $12.00. That is over $120, plus tax.

Check out Ebay, for the yellow etrex. They are running around $65-85, with some over $100.00 (crazy folks). Let me know

I am selling a GPS 310, and a GPS 38 (Older GPS units) on ebay right now..see postings in this forum....I have not posted the Etrex yet. Letting you have a chance.

This was my first GPS, and found alot of Cache's with it. It is four months old, and kept inside (except when being used).

Good luck! Eric

Here is an excerpt from my other post, if you are interested..I am looking for a quick sale (3 days max). I love this unit, and hate to part with it, but have too many! I would be proud to recommend this to any aspiring Geocacher!!

I am selling my GPS 310 on Ebay. Here is the URL

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=5705559696

Like in my other posts, I will waive shipping if you mention geocaching.com, or Groundspeak. I am a geocaching nut, and want to give anyone a break where I can.

Edited by Computerdood

IF you want to bypass an entry level unit and get something you can use for a few years, you should consider my Etrex Vista. It has a car charger, home charger, serial cable to hook up to a computer. 24mb of internal memore so you can load a TON of maps into it. I will also throw in my backup copies of all my mapsource software... Topo's for the whole USA, Roads & Rec, world map, canada base map and a couple others i think... all for $230 shipped! let me know gps@ahreno.com

I have a new 76cs on the way with everything that I need for it, so I'm selling my 72 and all of its accessories on Ebay. The auction closes Tuesday 6-22 @8:20am EDT. There is nothing wrong with it at all. I've had it since Feb-03 and have loved it. Here is what comes with it.

• GPSr 72 with instructions
  • Coiled Cigarette lighter cable
  • computer cable
  • Gillson neoprene case (has strap on the back for attaching to bike handle bars)

If you are interested go here http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=5705325569.

The 72 is a great starter GPS.