Where's The Secret Phone Book?

I just came back from Central Florida yesterday, and I know what you mean! I logged a DNF and the cache owner emailed me his phone number and a hint, just in case I still needed the help. It was nice of him, and probably not something that any cachers in my area would consider doing. It does seem like the caching community there is much tighter than in other locations.

Paula :tongue:

If you are caching in the NEFGA area we have a opt=in contact list at our web site WWW.NEFGA.COM where you can register and make your cell number or email available to all. Hopefully that will be a future component of Floridacaching.com as well.

Also thanks go out for the comment about the caching community here we are a tight knit group of people but we always have open arms for more to join.

as far as Renegade Knight goes not meeting many cachers I think I have met cachers from all 4 corners of Florida, cachers from other areas as well. Canada the farthest North, then Pa. NY, Tenn, Ga.,Wisc. the list goes on. more cachers than I have hides and that is currently at 140 .

If you are caching in the NEFGA area we have a opt=in contact list at our web site WWW.NEFGA.COM where you can register and make your cell number or email available to all. Hopefully that will be a future component of Floridacaching.com as well.

That would be pretty kewl, because I go geocaching, and it's just me and my family. It would be kewl if I could find some other people to go geocaching with, just by goin online.