Cache Name Question

The Cheeseheads

I have a cache named ?

It didn't show up in this week's list of new area caches. Since a '?' could be a SQL wildcard, is that confusing things? Or is it just a quirk that it didn't show up this week?

While I'd prefer this name, I'd also prefer to have people know that the cache exists and would change it if it were the only way it would show up.

You cache shows it was hidden 4/12/2004

I think caches only get the "new" tag for 2 weeks, and only go out in the notification the 1st week. 4 notifications have gone out since your cache was placed, so I wouldn't think it would be in last weeks.

You've got 17 finds so far.  It appears people are noticing.  I don't get the weekly list of new caches.  I check for new caches every morning.  Maybe it's just a glitch.

Although I do wonder about the "?" part.

A few people know about it because I mentioned it in the WGA forums. Since I haven't gotten a PQ in awhile, I don't know if it's showing up there or not.

You cache shows it was hidden 4/12/2004

I think caches only get the "new" tag for 2 weeks, and only go out in the notification the 1st week. 4 notifications have gone out since your cache was placed, so I wouldn't think it would be in last weeks.

So the notification goes by the hidden date and not the Approval date? I wonder if changing the hidden date would re-trigger showing up on the new caches list?

Edit: Nevermind... The PQ for caches I own just showed up and it's in there.

Edited by The Cheeseheads