How Does Your Yard Look?

Um, no... but I have chained caches, only to find out there was a parking spot much closer then the nearly 1 mile hike from the last cache. AIIIGHHHH! <_< It was a nice hike, don't get me wrong, but if I could have saved time that particular day, i would have done so. Wouldn't have changed the number of caches I hunted.

Meanwhile, my yard is still a mess. :ph34r:

Yard work is easy and doesn't take that long.  Just hand the guy the check.  If God wanted me to dig he would have made me a farmer!!!!!

So There!

if that's you're backyard i am one really jealous (w)itch here in michigan. it's beautiful. love the fountain, and no mowing. :ph34r:

Yeah, it is. Mulch is the greatest thing ever dreamed of isn't it. It's a waterfall, not really a fountain. It's to keep the pond oxygenated for the fish. Easier to see here!

Thank you for the nice words.

Edited by bug&snake
That's a really well done back yard. But there's no place to park a broken down truck.

It's all down to the landscaper who just happens to be a neighbour and a friend so we got a deal on it. It's not what ye know, it's WHO ye know!

Appreciate the comment, thanx. (there is room for a truck, just to the left of the pic but I still need to get one - :ph34r: ...)

Yard work is easy and doesn't take that long.  Just hand the guy the check.  If God wanted me to dig he would have made me a farmer!!!!!

So There!

if that's you're backyard i am one really jealous (w)itch here in michigan. it's beautiful. love the fountain, and no mowing. :ph34r:

Yeah, it is. Mulch is the greatest thing ever dreamed of isn't it. It's a waterfall, not really a fountain. It's to keep the pond oxygenated for the fish.

Thank you for the nice words.

do you hide your own personal caches there? :o