Help!

Patudles

Help! :( I need to get my 600th cache found before May 8, (two year anniversary of caching) so this Eastsider is invading the Westside of the Cascades this weekend to accomplish the goal. I will probably find it on Saturday or Sunday, depending on how successful I am. (26 caches to go) :( I will be caching in the Tacoma, Olympia, area. So my friends, please advise me on some great caches not to miss out on and which would be perfect for my 600th. I am not a mountain climber so no difficult ones please, (Time is an issue). I like challenges and scenic the best. I am open to micros or real caches container, but for the big one probably a scenic cache. Time wise multi-caches will probably not be prudent and I will also be caching with friends who have children. Please send your suggestions before Friday as I will be leaving Friday a.m. and will be going over Snowqualime Pass. Any and all memoriable cache suggestions welcome. Even the good vertuals Thanks :( ~ Patudles

Edited by Patudles
Or if you are looking for fame , glory, and the respect of fellow cachers you could crack this one. :(

It has been out since April 1 and some of us are beginning to wonder if that date is appropriate. I was at the likely spot four days in a row and have probably spent two hours looking there with nothing to show for it.

Good Luck

Thanks, again.  Trip got canceled by other issues.  Have to cache that area another day.  :lol:

There are some great caches that I've been to that I would recommend for a milestone cache. However looking at the Cache Owners name I see your name listed. :P

On a clear day, I doubt the view from Twin Peaks 1 in the Maple Valley area can be beat.

You also can't go wrong with just about any cache from EraSeek.

Edited by Right Wing Wacko