Locationless Reverse Cache Idea

xmashl

I have an idea for a reverse cache. It would be similar to GCA8B7 except that you would seek a marker or a sign denoting the 45th parallel, which is exactly halfway between the equator and the north pole. This would be fairly easy find for anyone in the US that travels, as well as many other countries, especially if the southern 45th parallel is included. I myself have seen the sign on Hwy 101 near Lincoln City, OR (which would probably be the westernmost one in the US) and a sign on Interstate 5, near Salem, OR.

I would "hide" this cache myself, but I think someone with a longer history of geocaching should take this on.

There is currently a moratorium on locationless caches (no new ones are being listed). When the website is redesigned to better accommodate this type of GPS-related activity, your idea can be submitted at that time.

Which will be a very long time from now if there is a God in heaven...(But that's just my opinion....)

Which will be a very long time from now if there is a God in heaven...(But that's just my opinion....)

It has already been a "LONG" time.... so apprently for you...Locationless caches seem to bog you down since you are being "forced" to look at them...otherwise I don't see the reason to complain about them....