Geocaching Certificates

SpyderTL182

I am going to place a cache soon and I wanted to know where I can find some things to print. I have seen a first to find certificate but I haven't been able to find a place to download or print one. I also need the paper that tell about Geocaching to anyone that finds the cache. Does anyone know where I can find these documents to print?

Excellent! Thanks for asking this questions, and thanks for posting a link to the great FTF certificate. I was looking for something just like this. Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to add text (a duh moment, I guess) so I just printed a copy out and will try to use my best penmanship (yeesh!)

I'm about to hide my first cache!

Bec

i would like to see a "Geo-certificate" for 100 finds, 200 finds and so on. I thing cachers would really like something to show off their accomplishments along with the geocoins that we can buy. just a thought. please let me know what everyone thinks about this.

The reality is this is an idea that is relative only to each individual cacher and the online log is likely far more important to any particular cache than any piece of paper.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to post in a seven + year old thread. :)