Bahamas Geocaches: I've 3 New Ones Out.

:D:P:DB)B) There is $60 ($20 Bahamian) in each of three new geocaches that I just put out in the Bahamas: NO ONE has found them! If you sign up for Nature Kayak Tours you can easily go on tours to all three of them: Peterson Cay, West End and also Lucaya National Park/cave tour. Edited by BahamasBob
Commercial Caches / Caches that Solicit

Commercial caches attempt to use the Geocaching.com web site cache reporting tool directly or indirectly (intentionally or non-intentionally) to solicit customers through a Geocaching.com listing.  These are NOT permitted.

The Bahamas are such a beautiful place, I'd love to go caching there. A buddy of mine owns a charter service in Nassau, was lots of fun swimming and visiting other places by boat. I hope to get caching down there someday! :D

If you have to use the Kayak tour, whats the big deal? Its organized, and you know its a sure thing to get close enough to the cache to log it, which is very convenient, and a nice big hint from the cache owner. The kayak tour is probably pretty awesome despite the caching. :ph34r: The guy mentions a cave in the one trip, how cool would that be? Kayaking in the Caribbean in a cave? Rock on with the COOL CACHE! Sign me up!

National Park status...the Bahamas aren't one of the 50 states. The US has a policy with caching in Nat'l parks, but that doesn't mean the Bahama Islands use that policy.

Edited by Ce'Nedra
:D No, this is NOT a "commercial" cache I do NOT work for the Tour company I once had a friend who did; that is why I mentioned the company. YES, you can easily do all three caches; but you will need a boat to reach two of them. No, the one for Lucaya National Park is NOT in the national park but on private land nearby. Does this answer all the questions? The Bahamas national parks are administered by the Bahamas National Trust, a private organization NOT connected with the goverment of the Bahamas. Sound strange? The town, Freeport, is NOT under the control of the central government of the Bahamas, but under the Freeport Port Authority and as such is the only city in the Caribbean basin like this... Edited by BahamasBob