Freedom From Work Event Cache

Wander Lost

Do what everyone else does.....lie.

Well, that's not exactly my style. (I'm also one of the 1/10th of 1% that actually tries to obey the speed limit (most of the time, anyways)...so I'm probably the one in the car that you're cussing out 'cause I'm only going 60...) :D

Thanks again Team Misguided for a great day!

Sorry I couldn't make it, but I caught a little vision problem this morning (couldn't see going into work :P) and decided to do a mini-machine in Gig Harbor to get my 500th. Had things all set up to do it at Sunrise Beach Cache(an oldie from 9/5/2001 that had been on my to-do list forever) but a couple muggled caches and one DNF messed that plan up although I did score that one and get an amazing view of Mt. Rainier over the water.

Got #500 at Lunchtime Break then did the celebratory Starbucks thing before flying home at amazing speed, funny how you don't need a GPS to find a $3.85 cup'o'Joe. Scored an unexpected letterbox though after going too far uphill above Agate Library, hadn't seen one of those before. Now to figure out how to log that thing too...

Congrats (I think) on the chance to play with the kiddies in the sunshine...don't tell anybody from out of state about the recent weather. Just mention the people-eating slugs :D

Sorry I couldn't make it, but I caught a little vision problem this morning (couldn't see going into work :P) and decided to do a mini-machine in Gig Harbor to get my 500th. Had things all set up to do it at Sunrise Beach Cache(an oldie from 9/5/2001 that had been on my to-do list forever) but a couple muggled caches and one DNF messed that plan up although I did score that one and get an amazing view of Mt. Rainier over the water.

Got #500 at Lunchtime Break then did the celebratory Starbucks thing before flying home at amazing speed, funny how you don't need a GPS to find a $3.85 cup'o'Joe. Scored an unexpected letterbox though after going too far uphill above Agate Library, hadn't seen one of those before. Now to figure out how to log that thing too...

Congrats (I think) on the chance to play with the kiddies in the sunshine...don't tell anybody from out of state about the recent weather. Just mention the people-eating slugs :D

Congrats on 500, Vince!!!