Gsak

I am not sure why you are unable to load more than that as I believe there is no limit to the number of caches you can have in GSAK. I presently have 658 in main file.

The GSAK program allows for the repeated downloading of many different search results, where by it compiles all of the results into one file, omitting the duplicates cache pages, to keep them from accumulating.

Are you sure that even though you asked for max 500 caches in you search, that you actually got 500 back. Sometimes due to your search criteria you don't always get the 'max' number back, but rather all that apply to your criteria. A way to test this is to do a general search, like for all traditional caches, unfound, 750 km radius, max 500 caches, leave difficulty and terrain blank, highlight all the states and provinces. Be sure to choose the 'zip this file' as the resulting file will be huge. Watch the display when you are loading the file into GSAK and see what the file count 'being downloaded' gets up to.

HELP I'm trying too get my caches into Street and trips and GSAK exports it ina .PSP and S&T wants a .STP HELP I just want the push pins on S&T or something for pocketPC.

In GSAK, take the option to export "Microsoft Streeta and Trips" then to import follow the instructions here

Clyde will GSAK do the route feature yet if so how do I do it, if not when?

I am assuming here that you want to enter a route, then ask GSAK to show you all caches withing x miles of that route?

This feature was introduced in V 3.00 as another filter option.

From the main menu: Search=>Filter, then click on the "Arc,Line, Polygon" button.