Yellowstone Vacation-must Do Caches?

Ted's Trekkers

What route will you be taking? We did an 11 day trip last year and went via southern Idaho and came back via Montana and Northern Idaho. If you let me know what highways I can look back at some of my caches.

I will be coming from Challis, ID via Goldburg, ID & Pahsimeroi Valley, ID. We would like to camp in Jellystone. We of course will visit Old Faithful. After leaving Jellystone we are going to Devil's Tower NM in Wyoming. So anything along this route would be great. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

We were in Yellowstone a few months before geocaching began, but I just have to chime in concerning the drive. From Sheridan through the BigHorn Mtns. to Cody was possibly the prettiest drive we've ever taken. Absolute bliss. I'd strongly encourage taking the 14a alternative route. You'll be going over 10,000 feet, seeing some mountain animals, and experiencing extreme grade. But the views are just amazing. I did a quick search for caches along the way but had zero luck. One neat feature I remember was called Fallen City. I'm sure there are caches up there, but like I said it's a detour. We also hit Devil's Tower that day, but I'm sure you've done that already. Either way, have fun in the park. We are planning a swing through the NP's of Utah in June so we share in your anticipation :lol:

Edited by Zzzoey & illDRIVEuNav