Can Anybody Hear Me?

Yellow Alligator

I hate MIDI music as much as anyone, but the irritating background on this cache puts it over the top. Yes, that's the theme from Dallas. :D

In the unlikely event that you would like to have your cache page sound like a monkey pounding a toy piano, use this code:

<BGSOUND src="http://www.ringingphone.com/cj/Content/Ringtones/Polyphonic/P_DallasTheme.mid">

Insert the web address for your favorite MIDI file and you're sure to be the hit of your next geocaching event. :D

oh, god, no! NO MORE MUSIC on cache pages! no more music on ANY page that doesn't require the user to WANT to hear it (play as a choice, as opposed to stop as a choice)

honest, i like music, but i won't even look at a page with default music.

i cannot stress this enough. music is good. automatically loading webpage music is one of the scourges of the universe and is about as welcome as a ham-and-cheese sandwich on the bar mitzvah buffet.

automatically loading MIDI files are on a par with fake fur and whoopie cushion sympathy cards.

sometimes people look at cache pages at work - music is not welcome.

there's a cache in my area called "burl ives", where a music clip is available should you want to hear it. that's the way to do it. if you just want to play music, well, that sort of thing is like "cool ringtones" - a good way to brand yourself as a techno-schmuck.

I hate MIDI music as much as anyone, but the irritating background on this cache puts it over the top. Yes, that's the theme from Dallas. :ph34r:

In the unlikely event that you would like to have your cache page sound like a monkey pounding a toy piano, use this code:

<BGSOUND src="http://www.ringingphone.com/cj/Content/Ringtones/Polyphonic/P_DallasTheme.mid">

Insert the web address for your favorite MIDI file and you're sure to be the hit of your next geocaching event. :ph34r:

:ph34r: That has to be the most annoying page i have ever seen. Between the music and the animation,and the bright red backround. YECH!