Signature Items ??

MoonHerb

Sig Items are just something unique to that individual cacher, some are very collectible like T&J BEARS. No special requirement go's with them. I personally like collecting fellow cachers sig items, as I really appreciate the thought that's gone into each one. When someone finds one of your sigs, and emails you with their appreciation, your get a fantastic buzz out of it.

Dave

I notice that various cachers have 'signature' items.

My question is this, are these in any way logged or registered ? If I for instance wanted to hide signature items, would I just hide them and call them signature or is there a process I need to go through ?

Maybe I should think of a way of having a signature registry web page on G:UK. will have to give it some thought :lol::unsure:

What sort of sig item would you use Moon Herb? Some people tie them in with their user ID's like the Wombles while others find something they themselves find pleasing.

I would guess that the most hunted though are the T&J Bears though the wombles are in competition with that now!

:unsure:

I think the idea of having a place to register them could be fun. As long as the fact that they are not necessary is stressed. It would be horrible if newcomers were to think it was an obligation and felt they couldnt afford it.

Tiffany

Edited by Rangers of Ithilien
What sort of sig item would you use Moon Herb? Some people tie them in with their user ID's like the Wombles while others find something they themselves find pleasing.

I'm not too sure, the name 'MoonHerb' comes from a combination of mine and my Wifes businesses - BrynaHerb (www.brynaherb.co.uk) and MoonSpace (www.moonspace.co.uk) .

I was thinking of something in the craft line, home made and pretty unique but numbered, i.e. MoonHerb Sig #1,2,3 etc.