Goodyear Blimp

The SuzyQs

Yea, post the URL for this one. :unsure: They land about a mile and a half away from where I live when they visit here. I hope it's specific to only one of the Goodyear blimps, they have several.

B) You should see how they land those things. It hovers over the field and then does a nose dive (like a slow motion bomb) down to the field. :)

they land about 7 miles from where I live but when they are anchored on the ground I can still see the top of it from my yard. I have to drive by them to get anywhere. THat would be a nice locationless for me to get. Actually the FUJIFILM blimb would be easier because that is almost always here but the goodyear blimp comes around every now and then. Yes it is very cool to watch them do that nose dive.

It figures, I see a cache, forget to watch it, then seek it out and try to find it again and it's gone. I remember it was for the Goodyear one, but you had to get the numbers off the tail fin. I was at Daytona International Speedway yesterday for the Twin 125s and got a great picture of one of them. Even took my GPS just for this cache, well actually, there is a virtual outside the track that we got too... ;)