Second Anniversary Of The Weekly Chats

ClayJar

Just in case anyone might care, tonight is the second anniversary of the weekly official geocaching chats. To all those who said we wouldn't last a month... oh... well, okay, then... to all those who would have said we wouldn't last a month had they been paying attention, here we go around again. :D

http://gcchat.clayjar.com/ is the shortest route there, but you can follow the link on the main forums page or even just connect to irc.slashnet.org and join #Geocache. The weekly official chats start at 8:30pm Central (US).

Aaaah, yes...I remember it well.

I was brand new to all this and saw the announcement about the new chatroom, was all excited about getting started...made a mental note to show up that night and...well..forgot.

No worry..I'll get there next week...made another mental note and..well..forgot

Did the same again the next week. I REALLY gotta find out where I left that ginko biloba!

Finally made it the 4th week. Looking over the chat logs..there are a lot of familiar names and some you just don't see around anymore. Sniffff...kinda miss em.

<--- emptying out my camelbak on the curb in honor of all the missing cachers.

Bret