Caches Near Camping Area

Jokester

Never thought about doing it that way. I hardly use the search function because it usually starts me going one direction then skews me in the other. Thanks for the advice though, seems like the nearest one is a mile away. Don't think I can seek away from the family without being noticed. *sigh*

Never thought about doing it that way. I hardly use the search function because it usually starts me going one direction then skews me in the other. Thanks for the advice though, seems like the nearest one is a mile away. Don't think I can seek away from the family without being noticed. *sigh*

Can you take them with you? (or force them to come as the cache my be :D )

My family thought I was goofy too when I explained Geo-caching!!! Since then my daughter wants me to take her out often and even my wife now would like to go along. A lot of people may think it is stupid, but the thrill of finding the cache is great and you know what, it is a lot better than having your kids out somepplace where you don't know where they are. I think it is a great time for family.

murph