Tb Watch List

ArcticNomad

I don't mean to add to the workload of the fine folks at Geocaching.com, but how difficult would it be to have a link from the "There are X people watching this bug" to a page showing just WHO really IS watching a particular TB?!?! We are curious as to who is watching some of the TBS we have, as well as some of the ones we have had belonging to others. What makes a TB watchable!?!?!

Do people that log the TB count as watching??

I personally like to 'watch' all the TBs I've found to see if they ever reach their goal. I also watch interesting bugs Ive heard of, and a few that I 'almost' got just to see where they go and how gets it next.

If you want to know who's watching, maybe try posting a polite note asking who is watching. Maybe some of them will email you, but some might not want you to know (privacy).

I have also wondered who is watching my bugs, it would be nice to know.My question at the moment is what has happened to my ability to add my own TB/hitchhikers to my watch list? I dont have that question in my little blue box of things to do with the TB. Other people are watching my newest travelers but I cannot add them to my managed list. Anybody know whats going on? :D

~del Mar~, your TBs are automatically watched (meaning you'll get notifications for them without having to watch them).

ArcticNomad, great to meet you at the, er, meet this past weekend. To answer your question I started off watching all TBs I had found (more easy for me than you). Now that the new TB page allows me to search by my TBs found I periodically check that page to check on the ones I've helped on their way instead of watching.

Lt.Dan, thanks for bringing FindJon Viper down to TN! He's taken the lead over his pal Chevy.