Palm Software For Geocaching?

I started out using GPX2html and Plucker which isn't a bad way to download caches to your Palm. I just switched to CacheMate it costs seven bucks but it has the features I was looking for like being able to tag caches as found and not found, making notes on my Palm about what I left and took. Now I don't have to carry a small notebook averything is electronic. You can also sort the caches from your current coordinates.

I also vote for the spinner and plucker software. I then use Easy GPS to send the waypoints to my Sport Trac then to my mapping software on the laptop. I can use the Palm notepad to record notes for trade items, condition, etc. The laptop stays in the car, the GPS and PDA go on the hunt. Plucker is not a memory hog, I can get 3 of the 500 catch pocket queries on my Palm IIIx with room to spare. Where I live a 25 mile radius takes up the 500 catch limit, then I specify another zip code to get a little further out then I keep a group of reverse caches to remind me to find a yellow jeep.

Works for me.