After Ordering

ICQ Cache Crew

I hope most people have better luck than me. I placed an order on 11/18/2003. As of today, 01/07/2004, I havn't recieved anything except one email on 11/21 saying that my order would ship the next day. My emails for a shipment confirmation, or any information, on the order have so far gone unanswered. I know of no other people with this problem, just thought I would add my experience.

I hope most people have better luck than me. I placed an order on 11/18/2003. As of today, 01/07/2004, I havn't recieved anything except one email on 11/21 saying that my order would ship the next day. My emails for a shipment confirmation, or any information, on the order have so far gone unanswered. I know of no other people with this problem, just thought I would add my experience.

Sounds like that one definitely got lost somewhere. Who all have you contacted about it? Have you called them personally?

I ordered one and a few minutes later decided to order another. A few days later, I got two emails. One had been shipped, the other they cancelled, assuming I accidently ordered the second. The email stated that if I didn't make an error, I should reorder. Would be good customer service had I made a mistake, instead its just an irritating delay.

The money came out of my account. I used the paypal option. Everything worked fine. I sent a follow-up email the date of my post above. I got an automated response saying that the issue had been given a reference number and not to reply to the email. Any idea who to contact? Does anyone actually have a phone number?

It hasn't been that long since I ordered our TBs but just wondering on average, how long does it take to get your TB tags??

6 weeks, void where prohibited :)

I voided where prohibited once but only got 24 hours in lock-up...... :)

24 hours in lock-up can be a long time, though, eh boyo? Did ya get "passed around"? I can see the predatory glint in your cellmate's eyes now....mmmm...fresh meat... :):P:)

It hasn't been that long since I ordered our TBs but just wondering on average, how long does it take to get your TB tags??

of all things I ordered mine on saturday, and not realizing that the folowing monday was a holiday, :) I still cant complain as I got the TB's on that friday. was able to track the progess of em via ups tracking number. ;)

the service was great it was just my dumb luck on when I placed the order. :)