Travel Bug Etiquette

tiddles

While on the subject of travel bugs, a team today visited a cache with one of our TB's listed to be inside. However, when they looked inside the cache there was no TB to be seen.

This is so disappointing especially as it was sent on it's way by our youngest son James.

If anyone is reading this note and has got NIMMY or has seen him recently please could they either log it or email me.

Thanks

Debbie

While on the subject of travel bugs, a team today visited a cache with one of our TB's listed to be inside. However, when they looked inside the cache there was no TB to be seen.

This is so disappointing especially as it was sent on it's way by our youngest son James.

If anyone is reading this note and has got NIMMY or has seen him recently please could they either log it or email me.

Thanks

Debbie

I'm sure someone has just forgotten to log that they picked it up, dont worry :(

:( A cache I found some months ago has aquired a travel bug since, what are the geocaching ethics of me returning to the cache to aid the bug on it's travels?

Love tiddles

xxx

We will often leave it for a while if we've already been to the cache. If it sits there for a month or so, then we'll revisit, posting a note, and help the bug on its way.