I'm Getting A Vista!!!

Delaypat

Ebay is friggin tempting!!!! I want to update to a eTrex Vista from my Magellan Blazer12..............I am really having fun with this.....Credit card here we come..I just bought a bass speaker for my bass guitar, and registered for school....Oh welllI guess I can pay it off sometime.....HEHEHE anyway yeh!

Delay

Hmmmm.... I have a Vista, less than 3 months old. I am not real sure yet, but I do believe I will be selling that vista soon.

And what will I replace it with you ask.

THIS !

I will wait a few weeks to see how they perform in this forum. But if the reviews are positive, I will make the change.

So what is the point? You may want to hold off a little longer. You mught want to get the 60. Or you may find a deal on a used vista.

Good luck, whatever your choice.

Hmmmm.... I have a Vista, less than 3 months old. I am not real sure yet, but I do believe I will be selling that vista soon.

THIS !

I will wait a few weeks to see how they perform in this forum. But if the reviews are positive, I will make the change.

So what is the point? You may want to hold off a little longer. You mught want to get the 60. Or you may find a deal on a used vista.

I can't wait, I am itching like crazy.....HEHEHE e-bay is the devil I tell you!!!!!!

Ive seen the vista with shipping come out to $252...not too bad.....Anyway seeya

Delay

THIS !

Now there's a reason for me to switch brands! I would go for the 60CS. And finally... they have arrived with PC USB technology. The installed memory is high enough for my intents and purposes, but it would still be a nice touch if they would just allow memory expansion. Even with the lacking expansion, I would jump if I could afford it.

I would go for the 60CS.

Yeah, I'm hoping the price comes down by the time I'm ready to upgrade. Can't wait to read the reviews. Too bad they weren't ready for Christmas...

And finally... they have arrived with PC USB technology.

There's nothing like being caught up to year 2000 technology. Wait a minute... it's almost 2004... Haha. :D

but it would still be a nice touch if they would just allow memory expansion.

Maybe with USB they'll be able to use those little USB memory drives. That would be cool! :)

Later,

Bob

Edited by Bobthearch