Gutless Wonders

dboggny

Last evening, upinyachit, while attempting to be sarcastic (after he felt insulted in the forums when i told him his post was stupid and useless in another thread), attempted to "get even with me" by accusing me of being intoxicated and thus having "liquid courage". Although I enjoy beer as much as umc does, I assure upinyachit and the rest of the geocaching community at large that i do not need liquid courage to tell it like it is. In fact, upinyachit's post about freeloading was a sad (although effective in this case) attempt at trolling and starting a flame war. He seemed to be upset when I brought this to the attention of the community at large and called his post "stupid c**p". Having felt insulted, he then had to accuse me of being intoxicated.

In order to prove that i do not need liquid spirits to speak my mind in a concise and effective manner and "tell it like it is", i submit this for your consideration.

Ever since I started geocahing and using this forum, my avatar and name have accompanied every post i have made. Further, i have web page space with a unique domain. I have met geocachers and invited them to my home. many people in the Northeast as well as some in the midwest and Western US know where I live, have my phone numbers etc.

Upinyachit hides behind this avatar 50566_2100.jpg

How fitting for you, upinyachit. That picture just about says it all; better then I ever could with words. there you go courage guy.

danny

edit:typos

Edited by dboggny