another lost bug

a person by the name of akehurst picked up my shrek & fiona 1 TB. in Mexico and took it to the state of washington and has now had it for over 5 months if any one knows that person can you ask for it back and set it free for me or i will send you my address and you can mail it to me

thanks for the help Shrek

you can e-mail them through Groundspeak.com. go to the Profile Page, click here and click on "e-mail this user" Check the box if you want to send your e-mail address to them or not. You may also want to post a note in the Travel Bug forums if you haven't already. My Canonnball Bug "Give Peace A Chance" has also gone awol. I e-mailed the last known holder and no response. Good Luck to you. (Cacheaholic are you out there? Where's my bug?)

Cache you later,

Planet

So many caches, so little time.

Do try the e-mail route. I have recovered two bugs that way and got them moving again. Most people do not intentionally hold a bug, it just happens.

Then again, you have the plundered cache, I've lost two that way....sigh.

texasgeocaching_sm.gif

"Trade up, trade even, or don't trade!!!" My philosophy of life.

Try the e-mail route. Plead, beg, cajole and threaten.

Also, post this in your regional forum, or the regional forum where the bug currently is. You might get a better response there.

"Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day" - Dave Barry