Who thinks "Trademark items" should be handmade? I do!!! :-D

I here people who keep on talking about making coins or stamping poker chips, etc (which i think is cool, don't get me wrong.) but nobody has ever mentioned making anything handmade items as there "trademark items" items, which i think would also be very cool to find.

well...anyway im thinking of making Kudamas(the cool little glowy alien things) from Princess Mononoke for my "trademark item" im gonna make keychains or something (or mabye i'll just make little plastic kudamas with holes on `em [then u can put them on keychains-to much money to pay for chains & plastic ]

so-what do you think?

good idea, dumb, bad?

I personally love the Princess Mononoke- my favorite movie by far!who else loves it?

any feedback what-so-ever would be appreciated, thanks! :-P

icon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

PS: thanks to the guy who replied to my last post, he was the only one icon_frown.gif

I once found a handmade needlepoint scotty dog left in a cache by the Hunting Hounds. The same cachers also paint little bone shaped peices of wood and add lettering and pictures to them. Both took a lot of time and came out beautiful. I love crafts so I favor the homemade things but the coins and cards are nice too.

Chris

But not all of us are talented enough to make things as nice as totem bags, Kudamas, handmade needlepoint scotty dog , or anyother crafty things. So We turn to whatever else we can muster.

so sorry if it's not to your liking but inthis game it is preety much to Each it's own.

Cache On!!

James

"Big Dog"

-Clan Ferguson

I think your Princess Mononoke keychain would be great to find in a cache. I hope some make their way to Southern California.

As for homemade signature items, those would always be my first pick at a cache, but any kind of signature item rates high with me. Mine won't be homemade, I'm not very crafty.

i never thought of handmade trade items.

I will take some time next time to make handmade goodies or when i'm not able of i will try to buy goodies and costumize them after i bought them..

Maybe leaving my name on it is enough for it to be a special item

Irresisti

N12º 55.475

E100º 52.865

hehehe, thanks for all the replies everyone- i appreciate it! :-D

[to Ferguson]: sorry if it sounded like i was insulting the poker chips, coins, cards, etc.- i wasn't. ("don't get me wrong i think there cool to")

PS: anyone who replies to this post gets a dollar! icon_wink.gif

hehehe, thanks for all the replies everyone- i appreciate it! :-D

[to Ferguson]: sorry if it sounded like i was insulting the poker chips, coins, cards, etc.- i wasn't. ("don't get me wrong i think there cool to")

PS: anyone who replies to this post gets a dollar! icon_wink.gif