The free garmin scam on ebay. Don't get sucker.

Paul Ag

I hope none of you bought and tried this. I figured it out without buying. This person is offering to show you how to get free electronics. I figured out his product after searching for it on google (he said it was not possible on his comments ha ha ha, anything is possible with the internet) He sells you a link to a site like this one Basically, you lie to Garmin and tell them you want a sample and will plan to buy in garmins in bulk.

Someone is going to flare me. I can feel it.

Good Luck Cache Baggers

- Paul Ag

quote:
Originally posted by Paul Ag:

I hope none of you bought and tried http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3040338116&category=34289 This person is offering to show you how to get free electronics. I figured out his product after searching for it on google (he said it was not possible on his comments ha ha ha, anything is possible with the internet) He sells you a link to a site like this http://www.hostultra.com/~cdreseller/free.htm Basically, you lie to Garmin and tell them you want a sample and will plan to buy in garmins in bulk.

Someone is going to flare me. I can feel it.

Good Luck Cache Baggers

- Paul Ag

/me stabs Paul Ag with a flare.

Brian

Team A.I.

quote:
Originally posted by Ajetpilot:

"Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth,

And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings..."

And probably left a Life Support airman on the ground...wondering if he can someday get a ride... icon_wink.gificon_wink.gificon_wink.gificon_wink.gificon_wink.gificon_wink.gif

geocan.jpg

Trash-out, EVERYtime

~~

Geo-cach-er, n. generally a highy technically competent person with lots of free time. (see also- "Unemployed", Computer administrator, aircraft technician- defense worker- dot-com executive- systems administrator, et.al)